Friday, June 27, 2014

Guess who's back, back again!

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." -Oprah Winfrey

I am back. Or at least I think I am! I have been craving to blog for more than a month now. But being being and being lazy took alternating turns to get in the way :P 

So.... lots has changed since I last blogged. I have started gymming to stay fit. I am trying to do it religiously but don't know yet to what extent it will go on. I have also started to maintain a record of what I eat and precisely calculate my calorie intake. I have been working on my skin a lot. I keep tryin a lot of DIY (and trust me it does wonders).

I was contemplating starting a new blog page for myself and leave this one as a memory of my past days, because my writing and thinking style have definitely changed. But then I decided that I enjoy being machogirl too much to move away from this page. So here I am! This is me and there is nowhere else on earth I'd rather be! :P 
Inspiration 

Although I've been experimenting with bold colors lately, I never love anything more than simple single color dress. Sometimes I think it makes more of a statement. These are really old pictures of mine (flashback manipal days ). These dress is from splash and are the perfect light weight material. 

  
                                

                                                 




XOXO
Moonmun:)


                      
                                 

2 comments:

  1. You should try Calorie Counter ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android) as the name suggests, it's helpful in tracking your calorie intake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try Calorie Counter ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android) as the name suggests, it's helpful in tracking your calorie intake.

    ReplyDelete