Monday, May 13, 2013

Monochrome

“While clothes may not make the women, they certainly have a strong effect on her self- confidence-  which I believe, does make the women”.
   Mary Kay Ash.

Monochrome doesn’t stop with black and white. Anything portrayed as a single color with different shades can be called monochromatic. The monochrome is also ageless, i.e., it’s always ‘in’. This trend can be worn by women of all ages, shapes and sizes.

It might sound too basic, but monochrome ensembles call for a lot of attention because of the polished sophistication they exude. Also, it’s next to impossible to go wrong with this trend. This is one trend you can carry to the next season as well because what’s classy stays classy round the year.

I did my monochrome look in Red. I utterly love this dress in quilt effect. I of course accessorized with a gold chain and a bangle. I am one for gold accessories.










-XOXO
:)

3 comments:

  1. In monochromatic dress..specially "Red,white,or black" colour u always look pretty..:-)...

    ReplyDelete