Friday, May 3, 2013

Self Confidence is the best accessory

From high school I have  spent years trying to be like everyone else, but then I realised  I'm not like everyone else then why be one, It is then when I accepted myself and started my own  statement.

I'm a plus size girl  and yes am proud of it..I'm not embarrassed of myself. I too went through a difficult time but the day I discovered myself and accepted myself that was the day I fell in love with myself. I don't care what everyone else thinks about me. Like all other girls even I like to dress up and go out, just cause I am fat it doesn't restrict me from wearing what I want.If I am comfortable  and can  carry myself in an outfit.. Then yes Bring it on.:)

I know what it's like to be ignored by the fashion industry. I know what it's like to compromise style and fit for what we can find in our size. I know how it feels to be told fashion isn't for you. BUT I WILL PROVE THEM WRONG. With time everything changes except the mentality of few people. I'm not trying to generalize but am saying what lot of people think about us.


Building self-acceptance and body acceptance is a process that requires effort and persistence.

FEW THINGS THAT REALLY HELPS

* SMILE: the best medicine
* FORGET OTHER PEOPLE STANDARDS
* MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR APPEARANCE
* MAKE PEACE WITH YOURSELF
* LOOK IN THE MIRROR

Next time if someone points out a problem that they have with your weight, tell them you are happy with the way you look and if they have a problem with it, its their issue not yours. Again if they come up with  stuff like we worry about your health, tell them to take care of themselves and that you are fine for they worry too much.

I am saying this because people will talk, but this things shouldn't stop us from living life the way we want. 
that's right they are just "things". At the end of the day, they go back to their own lives and we go back to ours. A healthy life begins with a healthy state of mind. Banish the diet culture. we worry far too much.

 One of my friend told me that I forgot to wear my pant's in this picture. BUT it didn't bother me, I knew  I could carry myself in this pretty white dress so I went forward with it and I loved it..:)
I have an obsession for polka dots... its the best  :P

xoxo
:)

7 comments:

  1. I love this Moonie! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SuperLike :) Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....

    way to go moonmun ba :*
    this is exactly the attitude one should have towards life , love the way they are and flaunt themselves..
    i love it .. :* muaaaahhhh !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...moonmun..this is very nice...:-)
    You know one of the greatest achivement of a person is to except them self...:-)..anyways you r looking very pretty in both the pic's..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moon...... a +size like to ur blog. Very well written.
    Hope you continue to write with such fire and confindence.
    A fatalicious cheers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete